Coach R. Daniel
Office Hours: room H8 3:15 - 3:45
Welcome! Click the menu link above to find class pages, a supplies list, and other resources. All classes are taught using Writing to Win strategies and are BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) classes. Please see the additional links or see below for classroom rules and procedures.
• If you miss a day, your work will be placed in a folder in the classroom in which we meet. You will have five school days from the day you return to get your missed work, and return it completed for grading.
• If you fail to make up missed work, then you will receive a “0” for missed assignments. You are responsible for checking the class folder and completing missed assignments. Late work will not be accepted.
• If you miss an exam, you must make an appointment with me in order to set aside a time for the make-up. You will have five school days to make an appointment. Anyone who does not make an appointment within five days will receive a “0” for the missed exam.
1. Be respectful to everyone.
2. Follow the dress code at all times.
3. Be prepared and on time to class.
4. No devices, or headphones w/out consent.
5. DO YOUR BEST AT ALL TIMES!
* Each student should have a notebook/binder that includes a notes section and writing section. Students are encouraged to have a dry-erase marker for rapid review activities. Students should have a primary writing utensil and at least one spare in order to maximize instructional time. Click the link below to find additional rules, policies, and procedures in the HCHS student handbook.